If you're anywhere near Bellevue, WA Sept. 25 I highly recommend you attend this session. You'll find the registration link and more here.
Here's the description:
- What keeps even dedicated organizations from effectively managing resources?
- Why haven’t the tools we’ve deployed helped?
- What are the topics to which we must pay most attention?
- Identify key objectives, test, measure, and repeat
- Addressing the impact of ever-increasing unmonitored work and productivity loss on the effectiveness of organizations
- Reviewing an approach to prioritizing, controlling, and reporting resource capacity
With more than 23 years of experience in project management and business process development, Treb is an internationally recognized Project Management expert using Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint. He is recognized by Microsoft as a Most Valued Professional (MVP) for contributions to the Microsoft Project Server Community. Treb has managed large scale implementations for well-known entities such as Wachovia Bank (now Wells Fargo), Microsoft and Starbucks Coffee Company.